Go Shopping Bees: Loner Games ~ When You Want To Be Alone (Plus Bonus Find!)

Searching for Something?

If you don't find what you're looking for here, SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Loner Games ~ When You Want To Be Alone (Plus Bonus Find!)

Having one of those throwback moments in time.  In my family, there were 7 boys and 2 girls. That's 9 kids. When I was 5 years old, my oldest brother got married and moved into his own home. That meant that there were now just 8 of us. 8 was enough! 

What was it like? Let's just say that sometimes it was fun having a lot of siblings and sometimes … I just wanted to be alone!  During my ME TIME moments, there were 2 loner games that I liked to play. They required limited brain power and didn't make any noise.  I'm sure my mother appreciated these games too.  ☺


One was Connect the Dots and the other was Solitaire (the game with cards).

  • Do you have a loner game or games that you could play all by yourself to entertain yourself and enjoy a quiet moment?





BONUS FIND! 
In searching for links and images to prepare this quick and fun post, came across a cool photo of a solitaire game that I have never played.

  • Have you ever played the solitaire game with marbles?
  • Do you have a game set?
  • In this digital age, a marble solitaire game makes for a unique gift?  Ya think?

In case you don't know how I looked up the rules. Enjoy!
How to Play Marble Solitaire


No comments:

Post a Comment