Go Shopping Bees: My Shopping Channel - Intro and Welcome!

Searching for Something?

If you don't find what you're looking for here, SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Shopping Channel - Intro and Welcome!

It never ceases to amaze me. A gold mine is right in front of me in plain view. But for some reason, everybody sees it but me!   Had a conversation with a fellow blogging community member and online entrepreneur who inspired me to create several websites/blogs.  This site is one of them.

Hope it successful.

OpenClipart-Vectors / Pixabay

Who is my blogging friend?
Her name is Kim Dalessandro (site: bluecrystalsky.com)
She is a writer/blogger extraordinaire! 



Ms. Kim gave me a shot of her enthusiasm and excitement and graciously encouraged me to develop my entrepreneurial spirit.

When the conversation was over I thought to myself: OK! Let's do this!



let-the-shopping-begins-540x258 


So this is my first post. It's just an introduction as to how I got here.  This site serves as a portal to all of my other sites and social media shopping accounts. 


Hope you will follow via social media and/or visit this site or other sites mentioned here regularly. Your support would be very much appreciated. :)


https://goshoppingbees.tumblr.com/post/170395812731/pajama-party-fun-fun-fun-girls-floor-lounger


No comments:

Post a Comment